Saturday, June 18, 2016

Dark of the Moon by John Sandford

Dark of the Moon
by John Sandford


I read one of John Sandford’s “Prey” books recently, and I loved it! A friend told me his Virgil Flowers series is also good. So I found the first in that series, which is this book. I think this series is GREAT!!! I loved the mystery, and I honestly did not see “whodunnit” until just when Flowers discovered it. Speaking of “that f***ing Flowers,” I would love to meet this guy in real life! Long hair, writer AND detective, wearer of jeans and concert/band t-shirts–sounds fabulous!!! The other characters were well enough developed to suit the story, as well. I truly enjoy Sandford’s writing style!

I’m just getting into mysteries, and both this series and the “Prey” series of Sandford’s can be considered on my ‘to read’ list!!!

[If you enjoy this, you may also wish to try Field of Prey, by John Sandford] [ official Dark of the Moon page on the official John Sandford web site ]

Recommended by Tracy T.
Bennett Martin Public Library

Have you read this? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?  
  New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewers recommendations!

No comments: