Saturday, April 6, 2013

John Dies at the End

John Dies at the End
by David Wong

I'm on the fence. This book was very well written and was quite funny. My problem is with the plot. I know some people were confused with the jumping around in time but my issue was more with the story itself, or should I say stories, as there seem to be two. They are even separated in the book, though they link. I would recomend this if you are looking for a very funny action filled story. Just don't say I didn't warn you, this story is one of the most trippy things I've read. -- recommended by Wyatt P. - Gere Branch Library

[ official John Dies at the End web site ] | [ David Wong on Wikipedia ]

 
Have you read this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

New reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide website. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog individually over the course of the entire month. Click the tag for the reviewer's name to see more of this reviewers recommendations!

No comments: