Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Help!

Help!
by The Beatles

I can still remember the first time I saw this film on TV some 40 years ago; it made an incredible impact on me at the time because I had never seen anything like it before. The film is still as hilarious and fresh to me now as it was to me back then. It also helps if you are a fan of the Beatles music! I still think of this film as one of Richard Lester's classics. -- recommended by Kim J. - Bennett Martin Public Library

[Also available in compact disc format.][ Internet Movie Database page for this film ] [ official The Beatles web site ]

Have you seen or heard this one? What did you think? Did you find this review helpful?

Ten (or more) new reviews appear every month on the Staff Recommendations page of the BookGuide web site. You can visit that page to see them all, or watch them appear here in the BookGuide blog over the course of the entire month.

No comments: